Friday 28 - Saturday 29 February 2020 | Folkestone Quarterhouse
Join the free Workshops + Mentoring Programme to attend two information-packed days on Friday 28 & Saturday 29 February in Folkestone.
The programme will give you workable strategies to support you in running a more resilient and successful business.
Here is a taste of some of our workshops (exact details tbc):
- Remi Harris MBE can help understand your business through the numbers and get a handle on your finances.
- Patricia van den Akker will illustrate the ten most common pricing strategies, as well as how to increase your prices or fees without losing any clients.
- Kate Faragher or Alex Evans can help with crucial communication and presentation skills for engaging with customers and clients.
- David Crump can help create your vision for the future of your business and turn this into an action plan.
- Ian Goodyer will demonstrate the importance of your intellectual property rights.
- Anne-Marie Shepard or Tom Broome will show how to get your product or service in front of the right audiences.
Once you have completed both workshops, we have a long list of business advisers ready to give you tailored one-to-one mentoring on a topic most pressing for the success of your business.
Available to businesses in Essex, East Sussex and Kent. Follow the links below to find out more and to apply:
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org