Friday 28 & Saturday 29 February 2020 | Folkestone Quarterhouse
Applications for Folkestone workshops are now closed. Please go to https://www.southeastcreatives.co.uk/workshops-mentoring for more information about future workshops in Kent, Essex and East Sussex.
Join the free Workshops + Mentoring Programme to attend two information-packed days on Friday 28 & Saturday 29 February in Folkestone.
The programme will give you workable strategies to support you in running a more resilient and successful business.
Here is a taste of some of our workshops:
- Remi Harris MBE can help understand your business through the numbers and get a handle on your finances.
- Alex Evans can help with crucial communication and presentation skills for engaging with customers and clients.
- David Crump can help create your vision for the future of your business and turn this into an action plan.
- Molly ‘Moodle’ Wright can help with social media management for creative,
digital and independent businesses.
- Keith Arrowsmith can provide guidance and assistance on charity law, data protection, governance, intellectual property, business law, contracts, and website law.
Once you have completed both workshops, we have a long list of business advisers ready to give you tailored one-to-one mentoring on a topic most pressing for the success of your business.
Available to businesses in Essex, East Sussex and Kent.
For more information please email email@example.com