Updated Thu 24 Feburary, 2022
Since the start of the Covid-19/Coronavirus pandemic, we have been following government advice and working hard to protect our community. In line with the latest Government advice, we have updated our Covid-19 procedures and are encouraging visitors:
- To wear a face mask (if you feel comfortable doing so)
- To maintain a safe distance from others
- To help themselves to the hand sanitiser provided around the building
- To take a lateral flow-test before coming to Quarterhouse, if you feel unwell
- To please be considerate to others
Please be aware that these are guidelines and are not enforced. By working together, we can make sure everyone has a good time at Quarterhouse, and we don't have to close our doors again.
As ever, we will continue to monitor the situation and review our procedures. We will share the latest information as we have it. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.