Bedonwell is a privately run provider of accredited Counselling Training courses. They provide personal therapy services for individuals seeking therapy. Additionally, they run personal and professional development programmes as well as the provision of clinical supervision and support for counsellors and psychotherapists. Their trainers and therapists are qualified and accredited with many years of experience in their relative fields of expertise.
Most importantly they are people who strive to be real and down to earth ordinary human beings! They try very hard not to hide behind counselling jargon and psychobabble when a straight forward response is all that's required.
Bedonwell Counselling Associates is an organisational member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP), who:
- Adhere to the BACP's ethical framework for good practice in counselling.
- Offer a full range of counselling training courses accredited by ABC Awards from beginners up to a professional Diploma qualification
- Provide personal therapy for individuals, trainee counsellors and experienced therapists.
- Offer regular professional/personal development workshops to enable individuals to advance their self knowledge and to meet their CPD requirements.
- Offer a range of supervision support in both one-to-one and group settings.