We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded, except in the case of a cancelled event.
All ticketholders to events that have been affected by Covid-19 will have been contacted by our Box Office team to organise a refund, account credit, or to process as a donation to Creative Folkestone’s Learning programme. In the event that a ticketholder cannot receive a refund due to them having paid by cash, an expired card, or their transaction was not associated with a customer name on our system, we will be able to offer a refund by BACS no later than 31 March 2022. If a customer has bought tickets by cash and we do not have an associated name on our system we will only be able to offer a refund with the presence of the physical tickets.
- Creative Folkestone reserves the right to change the programme and introduce special offers and discounts without prior notice. These will not apply to tickets already purchased before the announcement.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to take their seats until a suitable break in the performance. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the advertised start time to guarantee entrance.
- Audio recorders, cameras and mobile phones may not be used in the venue.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Events marked 16+ NO ID No Entry are strictly for people over 16 and you maybe asked to prove your age. You will not be permitted access to the venue if you are unable to produce a valid UK passpot, UK driving license or an accredited pass card e.g Validate UK.
- We do not accept photocopies, out of date or photgraphs of identification.
- On all other eventsunder 16s must be accompanied by a guardian.
- All tickets are non-transferable and will be void if re-sold.
- Some performances may contain strong language and adult themes. We reserve the right to decline refund requests on the basis of event content being deemed inappropriate.
Gift vouchers and credits
All gift vouchers and account credits are valid for 24 months only. If you had a gift voucher or credit that expired prior to April 2021 it will expire 31 March 2022.